A Kingdom Culture | Isaiah 9:7
- A Kingdom Culture is where Jesus, the King of Kings, is loved, where Heaven's values are experienced and where the
raw power of God is on display.
A Grace Culture | Romans 5:1-2
- A Grace Culture is a greenhouse where the empowering Presence of God causes things that are planted to grow.
A Culture of Honor | Matthew 10:41-42
- A Culture of Honor is a place where we look for the gold in one another and pull it to the surface in celebration; with
Jesus being the standard.
A Prayer Culture | Matthew 6:9-13
- A Prayer Culture is where we take hold of God's willingness and come into agreement with Him for His will to be
done on earth as it is in heaven.
A Culture of Joy | Hebrews 1:9
- A Culture of Joy is where people have said YES to a relationship with Jesus, the most joyful person; therefore, His joy
causes us to live in His delight.
A Prophetic Culture | 1 Corinthians 14:1-3
- A Prophetic Culture is where everyone, young or old, hears from God and speaks what He tells them to speak.
Prophecy: builds up; brings near; and comforts.
A Culture of Worship and Creativity | Hebrews 12:28-29
- A Culture of Worship and Creativity is where we are infatuated with Jesus. Our love for Him overflows into the lives
we live, the arts, and creativity.
A Culture of Radical Generosity | 2 Corinthians 9:6-7
- A Culture of Radical Generosity is where we joyfully give our time, talent and treasure because of our love for God
and for others.