* The facilities will be cleaned & sanitized with CDC recommended products and practices before we reopen & after every gathering.
* We will meet at 50% capacity = 90 people; if we have more people, we will add a service in the future.
* The Sanctuary and restrooms will be the only rooms unlocked and available for use.
* Masks are not required, but are recommended.
* There will be sanitary stations throughout the church with antibacterial products.
* All laying on of hands for prayer will be done within family units.
* No water fountain, coffee or breakfast until further notice. (Please bring your own to enjoy)
* No nursery or Kid's church until September 12, 2020.
* We will continue online church for those who choose to stay home.
* Fellowship can take place outside of the church in the parking lots.
Seating and Entrance/Exit Guidelines:
* All seating will be rearranged so every row is at least 6 feet from any other row.
* All seating will be with family units until further notice.
* Social distancing will be encouraged and practiced throughout the building.
* Doors will open at 10:10am for the public.
* Doors will close 15 minutes after service.